Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mindy Smith

Les dejo este regalo de fin de semana. Yo, como Mindy Smith, creo que es hora de cambiar unas cuantas cosas.

 

Out Loud

Hey, friend, why are we always hiding?
It's no wonder that we're sinking down.
Why should we stand in lonely shadows
With so much light around?
Hey, friend, why are we always crying?
So many tears are going to dry us out.
What ever they're selling
we've gotta stop buying
cause' our pockets are empty now.
Chorus-
I've thought about it and I've prayed about it out loud, out loud.
And we can talk about it we can pray about it out loud, out loud.
Hey, friend, why are we always fighting?
Who's left to hit when everybody's down?
I know we're afraid, but love is trying
to save us anyhow.
Chorus
I think it's time we need a change.
we need to change a few things.
A few things.
I think it's time we need to change a few things.
A few things.
Chorus

No comments: